Hamptone HVTP2, sound sealant

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

Yosh
ass engineer

Hamptone HVTP2, sound sealant

Post by Yosh » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:29 pm

One Hamptone HVTP2 built by an experienced technician. The only part that's not in perfect condition is the front panel. At one point I put switches in the front panel to toggle bypass caps in and out of circuit. This was essentially switching in some negative feedback. While the flexibility of the switches seemed cool, in practice I never used them. So I took them out and now there are two holes in the front panel. I'd be happy to put the switches back in if the buyer would like. This is an awesome preamp. The only reason I'm selling it is because I have 4 other channels and I don't find myself using all 6 channels at the same time. Pictures here. I'd like to get $800 for this one. Sorry, no trades. I wish I could, but I need the cash more right now. Thanks!

Sold! One Presonus Central Station Monitor Controller with Remote. Unit is in great condition. This is a passive unit so the signal isn't degraded by any opamps or ICs. Pictures here. I'd like to get $440 for this one. Price drop to $400!

1 left! 3 cases OSI SC-175 Acoustic Sealant - 12 29oz tubes per case. I'll sell each case for $60. That's less than you can get it anywhere when you take into account shipping. This is the caulking that remains flexible after it dries. Its used for making sure soundproof construction is airtight. It could certainly be used to help soundproof a practice space too. This stuff is too heavy to ship cost effectively. So local pickup in Portland, Oregon only.

If you're interested, please PM or call Josh at 207.671.6356. Thanks!
Last edited by Yosh on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yosh
ass engineer

Post by Yosh » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:00 am

Price drop on the Central Station! If no bites, its going to eBay.

Yosh
ass engineer

Post by Yosh » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:16 am

Bump.

1 case left of acoustic sealant.

Thanks!

Yosh
ass engineer

Post by Yosh » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Central station sold.

I'll entertain reasonable offers on the HVTP2. Let me know...