FS: All or part Soundcraft 1624 console

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

J.B.Horns
pushin' record

FS: All or part Soundcraft 1624 console

Post by J.B.Horns » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:47 am

Hello everyone,

I have a complete Soundcraft 1624 that I'm thinking of parting out, unless someone offers to buy the whole thing before anything sells.

It was working fine until I moved it into storage (it's been in my attic, so it's been safe). While it was in storage, I sent two input channels and the master to Audio Upgrades, where Jim Williams did his thing. It never quite worked right after that, though I can't say for sure what the problem is. It may be due to the mods that Jim did or it may be something else. I'm sure, whatever it is, it's not a big deal.

At the moment, I have one of the two modified input channels, one unmodified input channel and one stereo buss module listed on eBay, where you can see a few pics:

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid ... Categories

Please email me for picture requests or if you're interested in anything from this console, or have any questions about it. The console is at my home in Sandy, Utah, which is just outside Salt Lake City.

My email address is john@thevispress.com.

Thanks,

John

J.B.Horns
pushin' record

Post by J.B.Horns » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:40 pm

bump.