ProAc Studio 100s and Bryston 4B

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

auralman
buyin' gear

ProAc Studio 100s and Bryston 4B

Post by auralman » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:35 am

Great combo for sale, a really amazing combo. You really don't know how easily mixes can translate until you've used this!

I don't know the age on the 4B, but there's a 20 year warranty on them regardless of the current owner. I'm guessing the monitors are about 10 years old (I am the original owner but I don't remember exactly when I bought them!) but not used as everyday monitors. If I had to estimate, they probably have less than 1000 hours of listening time, all in professional studio environments. Still have the fabric covers, they're a mahogany finish.

Sorry, no cables to go with them.
I'll send pictures on an offer but apologies if I don't get back to you immediately.

Best offer wins, you decide shipping method and cover expense. I'm not a professional audio dealer, but if anything isn't exactly as advertised, full refund. I'm in the NYC area if you're more a fan of picking things up than suffering the mailers of the world.
I'm in for your mom and I'll pay.