AKG 414 B-ULS TLII $800

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

tvanderbrook
audio school graduate

AKG 414 B-ULS TLII $800

Post by tvanderbrook » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:55 am

**SOLD****

Swiss army knife of large diaphram condensor microphones, made in Austria. Solid, great sounding mic won't let you down. Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Figure 8, Omni, -10dB pad, -20dB pad, high pass at 75 or 150Hz. Gold grill makes you feel special.

Case, windscreen, shockmount, originial docs included.

(shockmount is broken, but with some tape around base of mic, it fits in a standard 57 clip.)
Last edited by tvanderbrook on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jakemiller
audio school graduate

Post by jakemiller » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:55 pm

I know the price is already great but I'm short on cash too so if no one else makes an offer I'll take it for $600 and $50 shipping

A cardboard box and heaps of bubble wrap doesn't cost much and one mic isn't that heavy.
Jake Miller

Freelance Producer/Engineer/Mixer in London, United Kingdom

tvanderbrook
audio school graduate

Post by tvanderbrook » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Hi Jake - dude....SORRY. I love the message boards, but I JUST found the notification of you post buried deep in my junkmailbox.... I guess my super smart computer thought it was not important.

Anyway someone in town gave me $800 cash for it. I still have a Gefell MT71 and a matched stereo pair of AKG XLS's with all the ecoutrements. If you're interested in any of that stuff, its on eBay with a price or make an offer. - Thomas