FS: Buzz Audio REQ2.2ME - $5600

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

sir hills
gettin' sounds

FS: Buzz Audio REQ2.2ME - $5600

Post by sir hills » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:50 am

Hey Folks - I'm posting my Buzz Audio REQ2.2ME for sale. This unit has been the centerpiece of my mastering business for the last two years & will be dearly missed. I'm doing more production & mix work in addition to mastering & am switching out some of my outboard in favor of more colored / character pieces. This unit is approximately three years old & I'm the second owner (it was previously owned by Arf! Mastering in NYC). It has the stock low frequency cards & Elma switches. I had the unit serviced by Tim Farrant at Buzz in NZ in October 2014. He replaced one choke & one saturation switch & the unit returned with a clean bill of health. It's in beautiful cosmetic shape, functions flawlessly & is a dream to use. Includes original box with power cable & manual.

$5600 paid via certified cashiers check will get it shipped & insured via FedEx to your US lower 48 door. If you prefer to pay via paypal, it will be an additional $175.

No international sales, this is a US lower 48 sale only.

Please PM if you have any questions or would like to see photos. Thanks!