**SOLD*** Slate VMS ML-1 Studio Microphone w/ expansion packs **SOLD***

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

digitaldrummer
ghost haunting audio students

**SOLD*** Slate VMS ML-1 Studio Microphone w/ expansion packs **SOLD***

Post by digitaldrummer » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:55 am

Slate Virtual Microphone System (VMS) ML-1 with the classic tubes, classic tubes 3, and Blackbird modeling packs. That gives you some very nice sounding models of 251's, U47's, U67's, C37, C800G, and even an RCA 44. The basic pack (classic tubes) also gets you the FG-73 and FG-76 virtual preamp plugins (installed as part of the VMR plugin). Mine is in like-new condition. It was used only a few times and while it sounds pretty great, I just have other mics. I never found the need for the Slate preamp and I just used the cleanest preamp I have (or not depending on what I wanted). It's great to be able to scroll through a bunch of sounds at mix time to get what really works.

Now for the important part. If you want the plugins, you must have an iLok account because I will transfer the plugins from my account to yours so you can use the models (and that transfer is included in my price). Slate says you can use the iLok cloud with ML-1 but I only ever used the physical iLok2 dongle. (btw, many sellers of used Slate mics are NOT including the software license transfer - the mic still works, but then it's just "a mic").

For comparison, as of today Musician's Friend has the mic for $799, and each expansion pack is another $299. I'll work with you on shipping to try to get the best rate (but continental USA only please). I have lots more pictures if you need to see anything specific.
*** SOLD **** $425 + shipping.
SlateMl1-1.jpg
SlateMl1-2.jpg
Slate-ML1-3.jpg
Last edited by digitaldrummer on Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:08 am, edited 7 times in total.
Mike
www.studiodrumtracks.com -- Drum tracks starting at $50!
www.doubledogrecording.com

digitaldrummer
ghost haunting audio students

Re: FS: Slate VMS ML-1 Studio Microphone w/ expansion packs $499

Post by digitaldrummer » Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:06 pm

price drop bump
Mike
www.studiodrumtracks.com -- Drum tracks starting at $50!
www.doubledogrecording.com