FS: Allen & Heath System 8 w/patchbay & cable. Foste

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

Morris
gimme a little kick & snare

FS: Allen & Heath System 8 w/patchbay & cable. Foste

Post by Morris » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:25 am

Hello. I have these things for sale from my studio. Email for pics. Thanks.

Allen & Heath System 8 Mk1. 16 channels. 16 tape returns. 8 subgroups. Real workhorse. All cabling is included as well as 5 Neutrik 1/4" patchbays ( these are the nice ones). Most of the cabling is ProCo, a few snakes are Hosa. I wired everything up when it was installed in my studio. Every connector on the back of this thing is plugged. Routing galore, the only way to truly get the most out of your equipment is to have a detailed patchbay. The cabling and patchbays alone cost me $1500.00. The thing just came out of service. Everything works like it should. All vu meter lights replace recently, pots and faders cleaned as well. The arm rest has a custom vinyl wrap very confortable to work on! I keep all my equipment highly maintained. This system 8 is no exception. I hate to see this go as its been nothing but sweet to me. My new partner has a bigger desk is why I am selling it. It has had three owners. I know all of them. Comes with service and operation manual, custom heavy vinyl cover to keep it clean, and two power supplies- One of which is brand new I just bought that was never used. It was a backup a studio never needed. The other is custom built, no phantom but super cleansounding. You only need to use one and keep the other as back-up. Mic pre and eq are very nice on this console. PICK UP ONLY. Located in Fort Wayne, IN. Will consider meeting in midwest for gas money. I can also help you install it if you are close in the midwest as well as walk you around it. Please email any questions. We could even talk over the console via phone. Buyer also can have the custom made corner desk with speaker shelf and sliding keyboard shelf mounted underneath. Also included is 31 1.5 foot A.P. Audio patchbay cables, 32 3 foot A.P. Audio patchbay cables, and 8 3.5 foot colored hosa cables. Check out the console specs here:http://www.allen-heath.com/veterans/system8.htm $1000.00

Fostex B-16D 30ips 1/2" machine with autolocator. There is a couple of led out but works superbly. Comes with Operstional manual, Maintance manual, MLR tape, Take-up reel, remote, I/O cabls rca to 1/4", and a number of one pass tape to get you started. This thing runs at 30ips. Its almost like recording on a 16 track one inch. Super clean. Had new heads when I bought it a few years ago. Pick-up only. Will consider meeting in midwest for gas money. $1000.00

Email me for pics. Thanks
Last edited by Morris on Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

thearnicasync
buyin' gear

Post by thearnicasync » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:11 pm

If you EVER even for second might continue shipping to Portland (buyer paid of course), please get in touch...I'd love love love love love the system 8.

Take care!

Morris
gimme a little kick & snare

Post by Morris » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:49 am

Still for sale for the Holidays! Thanks