FS/FT Digi 001 system and other studio equipment

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

bmack
audio school graduate

FS/FT Digi 001 system and other studio equipment

Post by bmack » Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:03 am

I am moving and cleaning my studio of some gear that I dont use and dont want to pack up. I have listed prices but am also open to trade

Digi 001 with a G-3 350 Mgzhz 750mb RAM and a bunch of plug ins. I will include a tower with 7 SCSI drives linked together-but you need to supply the SCSI card for the computer (about $25 on ebay). I will also throw in a cable and an sm-57.
I know this is not the fastest thing out there but it still works fine. A good package for someone just starting out or if you want a second rig. $600 or trade.

Shadow 80's style metal guitar. You know the type-two single coils and a humbucker with a floyd rose trem. A small number of these were made in Germany by a guy who now just makes Shadow Pick UPs. Well made. $200.

Panasonic 3700 Dat machine w/ remote control. Very low hours. $200

Harmon Kardon Tube Radio Tuner. Works fine, just dont need it anymore. $35

Scott 299C Integrated Tube Amp. Good condition but needs a little help. It plays but needs new tubes and could stand to be re-capped. Another project I never got around to and dont want to move it. $100

Audio Source Surround Sound Processor. Never tried to hook it up and it is missing a remote. If you want it you can have it.

I am in Brooklyn and would prefer to do this locally, I am moving and dont have time to pack and ship anything. I am leaving in a couple weeks and will take the best offer I can get on any of these items.
PM me if you wnat more details
Brian