Some mics and stuff

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

surf's up
pushin' record

Some mics and stuff

Post by surf's up » Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:28 pm

-Pair of Realistic PZMs w/ boxes. They are in great condition. They still have the 1/4" jacks so you may want to mod them as XLRs depending on your needs. $70 shipped

-Audix Fusion 6 drum micing kit w/ carrying case. They all work, one of the F10s has a dented grill but works fine. Includes 3 F10s(toms, possibly snare), 1 F12 (kick drum, low tom), 2 F10s (overheads) $160 shipped

-EV PL95. Not the greatest mic in the world. Typical cheap dynamic, very midrangey. Maybe it can be used for effect. $25 shipped

-Symetrix 501 Compressor. Loved it for crushing drums. Cool on bass sometimes. I use my distressor mostly now. Dont want to let it go, but could use the cash. Also, some of the knobs are cosmetically damaged, the plastic on them is cracked, etc. but functionality isnt impeded. $80 shipped

I have great feedback on ebay as 'drewkon'. PM or email at sup3rfriend@yahoo.com. I think these are all reasonable prices and such, but Im a flexible guy, make me an offer or something.

buddy holly
takin' a dinner break

Post by buddy holly » Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:51 am

i bought the 501. drewkon packed well and shipped it the next day. it looks and works great. thanks!

--BH

r0t4ry
gettin' sounds

Post by r0t4ry » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:33 pm

emailed about pzm's