FS: Kustom 100 Amp/DD5/ Old small stone

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

civiljar
pluggin' in mics

FS: Kustom 100 Amp/DD5/ Old small stone

Post by civiljar » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:21 am

1960's Kustom 100 Head. Black Tuck and Roll, serial number 24992. The vinyl is in good shape only 2 minor tears. one of the knobs is missing the silver insert. But otherwise it looks and sounds wild. This amp has that great 60's Tremelo and Reverb. It's used by Jon Spencer from the JSBX and John Fogarty from creedence. But I don't dig the head/cab thing so I'm going back to combos. I'm looking for 225$ OBO.

2 12 inch Fender speakers I bought them from Ampwares.com I can't garentee the pedigree on them but they sound good and supposedly came out of a Bassman 3x12. I have them in a homemade pine cab which I can ship or toss depending on what you want. I'm looking for 70$ for the pair I'll toss in the cab for free.

Old small stone an early russian model green with the big switch, Green LED It's missing the battery compartment and is 6/10 cosmetically asking 65$

Boss DD5 works great I'm including a onespot with this one. I don't need it since I got my line 6. asking 95 obo.

I'll take trade offers. And will dicker on the prices if someone wants to buy multiple things. Email me at civiljar@ yahoo.com if you want pictures.
Regards, adam
see the special cowboy ride at,
www.uvm.edu/~aconlon/sc/scmain.html

civiljar
pluggin' in mics

Post by civiljar » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:17 am

Ok kids, I'm not getting the kind of response I need here so I'm dropping prices,
Kustom 100 = 200$
DD5 with ONE SPOT adaptor=85$
Small Stone=65$
2 fender speakers= 60$ that's 30$ apiece
Ok.
Regards, adam
see the special cowboy ride at,
www.uvm.edu/~aconlon/sc/scmain.html