FS: MOTU 828mk2 w/Black Lion Modification

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

puffpastry
pushin' record

FS: MOTU 828mk2 w/Black Lion Modification

Post by puffpastry » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:04 am

I have a spare 828mk2 that's been sitting around here taking up space. It has the full analog and clock modifications. It has a couple of scratches on the rack ears, and one small scratch on the faceplate, but it's in otherwise great physical condition.

The mic preamps are extra fast and transparent, and should serve you well. It comes with the box, firewire, and power cable, but no software or manual, sorry. I'm asking $675 for it, plus shipping and insurance (usually no more than $25).

PM me if interested.

edit: I forgot something--the 'cursor' knob is broken off. The cursor knob still works, and you can turn it if needed (if you use Cuemix or DAW software you'll probably never use the knob anyway), but this is an important cosmetic characteristic. Sorry for the omission.

Matt

ffaudio
ass engineer

Post by ffaudio » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:37 pm

Interested in a soundelux u195? I'm looking to upgrade my 1010 and this might be the ticket.

puffpastry
pushin' record

Post by puffpastry » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:03 pm

Ooh...that sounds like a winner to me. My wife has been eyeing one for her project studio. PM sent