console and tape machine for sale

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

Kyle
steve albini likes it

console and tape machine for sale

Post by Kyle » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:00 pm

It?s time to scale down.

I?m selling off the big stuff as it just doesn?t get the kind of use it deserves.

Soundcraft TS-12
This console is has 36 inputs (modular channel strips) with nice pre?s, amazing EQ with mid and low mid parametrics and six aux sends. It has 12 busses, and 6 stereo effects returns. The master section has been upgraded by Jim Williams and it has a lot more head room than the stock version. The console also has a built in TT patch bay. It?s about 7 feet long. I had the power supply rebuilt by Soundcraft about 4 years ago. Check out this link for more information. Parts are available from Soundcraft should you want to replace some of the buttons.

4 of the channels are not working properly and a few other channels are not as solid as the others. I was told a recap would take care of those. I have all of the channels and a few extras but I don?t know what is wrong with them. I never had them repaired because I?ve never need that many channels.

User guide is posted here:
http://www.soundcraft.com/product_sheet ... duct_id=94

Photos can be seen here:
http://www.pdxbands.com/studioneal/Stud ... hotos.htm#

Asking $2,000. I?m happy to send more pix and answer any questions.

Fostex E-16

SOLD

I?m located in Portland, OR. Pick up is preferred. I?d be happy to discuss shipping but these things are heavy.

PM if interested.

Edit: I'm an idiot. Board should be 2000.00. 2,700.00 is what I was going to list as a combo price for both items. Also wanted to mention that a few of the channels sound a little less defined than the others. I was told a recap would fix those.
Last edited by Kyle on Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyle

Kyle
steve albini likes it

Post by Kyle » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:18 pm

Serves me right to post in a hurry, cut and paste got the best of me.

Board should be 2,000. 2,700 for both.
Kyle

Kyle
steve albini likes it

Post by Kyle » Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:46 pm

Fostex is sold thanks to Jack.

Large format console anyone?
Kyle