FS: 32CH Soundcraft GB4 w/case, 32x8 MultiPin Snake

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

frugal
audio school graduate

FS: 32CH Soundcraft GB4 w/case, 32x8 MultiPin Snake

Post by frugal » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:27 pm

A regular client of mine is going solo again so we're selling some things we purchased for a band tour. Both of these items were purchased in the summer of 2005 through Westwood music in LA. They were used only for my client's tour until November 2006. In that time we did approximately 80 dates in churches, theatres & school halls. These have never seen use with any other artist and have never been in a club or festival environment.

The console:
32CH Soundcraft GB4 with custom Jan-Al case & three littlelites. Console is to my knowledge mint. I never had a bit of trouble with it. I used 28 or so channels along with every matrix & aux output daily. The case is 1/2" ATA with a large (approx 10") doghouse. The doghouse opens from the top and the back. Dolly plate has six casters.

The snake:
Built by Rapco. 32x8 rack mount stage box, 150ft main trunk, FOH disconnect fan. Stage box has two split connections (FOH & Mon), ground lift on every channel, 32 XLR-F, 8 XLR-M. We do NOT have a trunk & fan for the monitor split. All multipin connectors are LK/Link. No bent pins, no bad channels that I am aware of. Like the console I had this snake maxed out and can't recall ever having a problem with it.

Please contact me for more info:
John T. Cotton
john@frugalaudio.com