FS: Microkorg, Oxygen 8 MIDI Keyboard, Alesis Midiverb 4

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

rfbutter
gettin' sounds

FS: Microkorg, Oxygen 8 MIDI Keyboard, Alesis Midiverb 4

Post by rfbutter » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:53 pm

Trying to get some loot together for a new lapper so I'm letting go of a few things. All prices include shipping to the lower 48. None of the items have the original boxes, but they will be packaged very well. I ship items the way I would like to receive items.

Korg Microkorg is in perfect shape, never left my non-smoking house for any reason. it is missing the original vocoder mic, but I think I used it twice and then ditched it in favor of something better. I don't have the manual either, but I do have a pdf of it that I can send the buyer if they want. Asking $325 and includes power adapter.

Midiman Oxygen 8 MIDI keyboard ver. 1 was barely even used. It came in a package deal with Ableton Live. I already had a MIDI controller but thought I could use it. I was wrong, all it did was sit in a closet. I don't have the cd that came with it but any driver you need is available on their website, I will include the usb cable that came with it. $50 takes it.

Alesis Midiverb 4 has a little rack rash on the top and bottom but is in great shape otherwise. Just not using it nearly enough to justify keeping it in the rack. No manual, it does come with the wall wart. $125 is what I'm looking to get for it.
no war for heavy metal!