FS: Soundcraft TS-12

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

Kyle
steve albini likes it

FS: Soundcraft TS-12

Post by Kyle » Mon May 07, 2007 1:11 pm

I thought I'd try this again.

It?s time to scale down.

I?m selling off the big stuff as it just doesn?t get the kind of use it deserves. It's in good condition and needs to used.

Soundcraft TS-12

This console is has 36 inputs (modular channel strips) with nice pre?s, amazing EQ with mid and low mid parametrics and six aux sends. It has 12 busses, and 6 stereo effects returns. The master section has been upgraded by Jim Williams and it has a lot more head room than the stock version. The console also has a built in TT patch bay. It?s about 7 feet long. I had the power supply rebuilt by Soundcraft about 5 years ago. Check out this link for more information. Parts are available from Soundcraft should you want to replace some of the buttons.

4 of the channels are not working properly and a few other channels are not as solid as the others. I was told a recap would take care of those. I have all of the channels and a few extras but I don?t know what is wrong with them. I never had them repaired because I?ve never need that many channels.

User guide is posted here:
http://www.soundcraft.com/product_sheet ... duct_id=94

Photos can be seen here:
http://www.pdxbands.com/studioneal/StudioNealPhotos.htm#

Asking $2,000. I?m happy to send more pix and answer any questions.
Kyle

Kyle
steve albini likes it

Post by Kyle » Fri May 11, 2007 10:31 am

This console does have discrete pres and is very flexible. In 1987 this console sold for 65,000 if that matters to anyone.
Kyle

scottiedoo
gettin' sounds

Post by scottiedoo » Sat May 19, 2007 2:28 pm

is this still for sale?