SONY APR-24 MULTITRACK MACHINE W/ REMOTE AND MOGAMI

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

vcode
audio school graduate

SONY APR-24 MULTITRACK MACHINE W/ REMOTE AND MOGAMI

Post by vcode » Thu May 24, 2007 6:35 pm

Sony APR-24 in mint condition (for real)!
Analog Multitrack Recorder

Remembers set-up information for three different tape formulations which can be recalled at a touch of a button. Sounds killer at +9dB with 499 or equivalent tape.

This machine comes with the original manual and an extremely comprehensive remote control on a long cable.

Includes a custom mogami patchbay which has all elco connectors plugging right into the apr- 24(see photos). Literally plug and play and patch! Also includes a 30 ips allignment tape in mint condition.

This machine lived at intersound studios in l.a. where it was purchased years back for voice overs. The heads are literally brand new and overall machine condition is very impressive. Shortly after the machine was purchased intesround switched to da 88's and this thing had absolute minimal use for years. everything went onto adat format. literally only a few transfers were done in over 15 years but still maintained by in house techs. guaranteed working in perfect condition and no suprises, only smiles. Its been in my home studio for over a year and its time to make space.

Prefer local pick up and i have a cartage company that will move within los angeles for $100.00

Any questions you can call me at 323 855 5526.

on ebay now with a buy it now of $5700.00 You can make an offer via p.m. if you wish.

eBay: Sony APR-24 Multitrack Analog Tape Reccorder w/ Remote (item 140121876696 end time May-31-07 16:16:27 PDT)

located in los angeles near downtown.