Stuff you may want.....

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

Hucklebeam
studio intern

Stuff you may want.....

Post by Hucklebeam » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:53 pm

Hello,
Spring still waits in the wings but I have some stuff to sell now! Everything works great unless otherwise noted and my studio is smoke free. I have photos that I will email if you so desire along with any answers you may need for your questions. I have priced all items using what information was quickly available at e-bay and the like in an attempt to make the prices fair. If something seems too high, drop me a line, I will entertain any offers. You may also leave little attempts at clever, sublime humor to point out ill priced booty. I understand your outrage. I have a perfect rating over at the goliath known as e-bay and I have done a little of the old buy and sell here at the message board with no snags, I am sponge worthy. As far as shipping, I will attempt to ship anything as long as you pick up the Fed Ex tab. I will add no extra charges or any malarkey like that. I want to avoid e-bay and keep all transactions laid back and easy, you know?

Trades can be absolutely cool as well, so let me know if you have any swaps in mind.

You may email me at: hucklebeam@hotmail.com

So now on to the fun stuff!

1.) MOTU 2408 mk 3 with 424 pci card- used a little less than two years and never had any hassles with it. Works smooth and I still have all the documentation. $600.00
2.) Allen and Heath GS3- 24 channels, 8 buss and all works great. Cosmetically pretty average but no stickers or missing knobs. I have a road case I could ship it in if needed that is not an exact fit but it will do the job well. How To book included and the power supply of course. $600.00 and maybe $50.00 for the road case if you need it?
3.) DBX 274 expander/gate- 4 channels of decent gate/expander in one rack space. Cosmetically a little rough but again, they work fine. I actually have 2 units for sale. How about $65.00 each?
4.) Beringher Power Play Pro- 4 Headphone amps (each can power up to 3 sets of cans I believe) in one rack space. $50.00 seems proper.
5.) ESP tele style neck- A rosewood fret board, fully working truss rod and nice feeling replacement neck for fender style guitars. I took it in trade for some guitar repair work I did. Looks good. Three string tree holes but I can fill the ones you don?t want with some maple if you wish. Kluson tuners included. $80.00.
6.) Rolls Stereo Headphone Amp HA43- One in, 4 outs. Groovin? huh? $20.00
7.) Rolls Personal Monitor Amp PM50s- one in, 2 outs with the ability to mix and blend you mic signal with you headphone signal right at the box. $20.00
8.) Boss MT-2- that?s right folks, Metal Zone! (make rock fingers now while reading this!) How about $35.00?
9.) Danelectro DC- Deep purple with white pick guard and matched, painted headstock. Lipstick pick ups of course. No Case but I have a gig bag I will throw in for an extra $10.00. The guitar is $265.00
genre this!

Hucklebeam
studio intern

my apologies in advance...

Post by Hucklebeam » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:41 pm

Sorry for the wordy, wise guy tone in the above post. If you will note the time I posted you may notice how late it was and you could probably guess I was a little tanked after work.

I will not type and drink
I will not type and drink
I will not type and drink....

thank you.
Barry.
genre this!

Mane1234
re-cappin' neve

Post by Mane1234 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:29 pm

pm'd you about this....the board that is, not the drinking...
Of course I've had it in the ear before.....

Hucklebeam
studio intern

Post by Hucklebeam » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:06 am

The Beringher headphone amp and Rolls HA43 are sold. Thanks for looking folks and do not forget I will consider trades. I am looking for a Fender Vibrolux or a Vox AC 15.
genre this!