MILAR DVD, autotune 4 native

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

mrufino1
pushin' record

MILAR DVD, autotune 4 native

Post by mrufino1 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:13 pm

Whirlwind/ US audio headphone distribution system- follow the two links below to see what this is:

Utility and Headphone Amplifiers
CP Communications - Whirlwind SAT-1 Headphone Amplifier / Distribution Satellite Box

I have the p-12 power amp, which can power the headphone boxes and studio monitors (I used it to power a little mono car speaker and a big mono alpine speaker for secondary references- worked GREAT for that), plus 2 SAT-1 modules. This gives you 8 headphone outputs and the ability to do a stereo mix or two mono mixes, all connects with xlr cables. The system works great, I just don't use it because I do live recordings now, so a monitoring system is not my main priority. SOLD

Mix It Like a Record DVD- $80 shipped

Autotune 4 Native (mac and pc) $200 including ilok transfer fee. I just don't use this at all- I bought it for a singer who needed some "assistance," it worked great, but since then it has been dormant.

Feel free to contact me via PM with any questions, if you want to check my ebay feedback my name there is also mrufino1, feedback is 100% positive.

mrufino1
pushin' record

Post by mrufino1 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:44 pm

Headphone amp and MILAR DVD have sold, autotune is still up for grabs. Make me an offer, a fun trade, anything...