FS: vintech 1272, art dps, superlux drum mics

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

wertt
ass engineer

FS: vintech 1272, art dps, superlux drum mics

Post by wertt » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:13 pm

time to do some fall cleaning. i've got a couple of items i'm looking to unload:

vintech 1272 dual channel preamp - standard issue neve clone. it's served me really well and i'd like it to go to a good home. shows some minor rack wear but is otherwise in great condition. sold.

art dps digital preamp - 2 channel art pre with a spdif out and wordclock i/o. this is great for adding an extra couple of channels to a protools rig (or anything else with a spdif in). has a settings knob for different voicings like the tube mp v3. also has a set of analog outs, which makes it handy for use a mic splitter when you're in a bind. $100.

superlux drum mic kit - i bought this when i first started recording. i'm pretty sure they share the same manufacturer as the cheap cad drum mics. includes 3 tom/snare mics and a 1 bass drum mic in a plastic flight case. the clips are built in and they have a really low profile, which might make the cool for live use. $50 for the set?

all prices include shipping to the us. i'll entertain reasonable offers as well.
Last edited by wertt on Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

wertt
ass engineer

Post by wertt » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:46 pm

new items added.

wertt
ass engineer

Post by wertt » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:53 am

bump.

Greg Nagy
gettin' sounds

Post by Greg Nagy » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:00 am

You still got the drum mics??