FS: JBL Urei Yamaha Tama - Pre ebay sale

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

chetatkinsdiet
buyin' a studio

FS: JBL Urei Yamaha Tama - Pre ebay sale

Post by chetatkinsdiet » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:46 pm

I've got a bunch of stuff that I'd much rather sell to someone here than on ebay. I've got pics on all. Just let me know and I'll send them:

Urei 6260 Power Amp...great sounding fanless amp for the studio. Matches very well with the JBL monitors. You can find the owners manuals with all info on jbl's site. $300.

JBL 4410 Studio Monitors...again, sound amazing with the amp above. I've had these since new and only used them in my modest home studio. Never abused. One woofer reconed a few years back by Freeman Tuell in Dallas. $400 for the pair.

Urei 530 EQ...I really haven't used this in years. It's just been sitting in the rack. It's a great eq to help tune a room. These were more expensive originally than an 1176. I wish they still were. $75

Yamaha NS10T monitors...Here is the little known brother of the NS10M clan. If you dig up the specs online, they're identical. These were the consumer version of the "M" versions and therefore had a wooden covering on the cabinets and didn't have the white woofer cones. I forget who said it, but I've seen many quotes from very famous engineers/producers that prefer these to the "M" version. These are mint. $300

Tama Superstar 16x24" kick...Cherry wine finish from the early 80s. You won't find another big kick for the studio that tops this one. I think these old Superstars are a perfect blend between vintage and modern drums. The solid birch shells make them very easy to get a great sound out of. $250.

Ludwig Acrolite Snare...this is the standard Acrolite that's the little brother of the Supra. This one's a 70s drum that sounds great. About 30 years ago, the shell was painted black. I'm sure a little steel wool would get it off, but it sounds so good, I've never bothered. $75

You pay actual shipping and I'll take paypal or money orders. I'd LOVE a local guy to be interested so I didn't have to ship the larger items.

later,

m
The only true great mic on this planet is the Shure SM-57. It is the most consistant in not totally sucking of anything ever built. All other mics are "application dependant".

-- Fletcher

weatherbox
re-cappin' neve

Post by weatherbox » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:46 pm

I'll take the 530 if it's working properly... any faders out?