Vintage 30 Speaker $70 plus a few other speakers for cheap

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

jrepro
steve albini likes it

Vintage 30 Speaker $70 plus a few other speakers for cheap

Post by jrepro » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:28 am

I have good condition low hours Celestion Vintage 30 for sale. 8 ohm Asking $70 plus shipping from Chicago.

I also have a few of the original Pyle Driver (Source) 12" speakers from the mid 80's. These are great sounding speakers made in the old Utah Speaker factory. They are rated at 140 watts with a 2" voice coil 8 ohms. I equate them to maybe a EVM-L speaker but with a stamped frame. Very simular to what Derek Trucks was using in his Super Reverb except in a 12" package. $50 each plus shipping (I think I have 3).

1 Original OEM 12" 8 ohm. Ceramic magnet. I am guessing it is about a 40 watter. Perfect for you to stick in your amp before selling it. No one wants to sell thier amp with their favortite Celestion/JBL/Weber/TT etc. $15 plus shipping.

Possiblely selling a quad (4) Celestion G12-50 speakers from a Marshall AVT 4x12 cab. Nice sounding speakers with a simular repsonse to the G12-75's. $35 each..would prefer to sell as a set for $140.

Would be willing to work trades toward:

Tone Tubby Green Ceramic 12"
Vintage Celestion G12M Green Back 25w or 30w.
Weber California Ceramic or ALiNco 12"
JBL D120F

Thanks,
Joe

Email me at: jre_productions {at} yahoo.com (just replace the "at" with @)