Crowley and Tripp Naked Eye Ribbon Mic

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

mwingerski
pushin' record

Crowley and Tripp Naked Eye Ribbon Mic

Post by mwingerski » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:36 pm

Excellent Condition. Used maybe 10 or 12 times. Mostly on acoustic guitar and as a room mic. I recently moved into a new studio that has a huge stable of ribbon mics and find I'm just not needing one of my own anymore.

Goes for 825 on Mercenary

http://mercenary.com/crandtrnaeye.html

I'm selling for $700.
Paypal accepted

A little copy paste action from the above link:

Crowley and Tripp Naked Eye features
Naked Eye features similar high output, low noise characteristics of our other acclaimed models, but with dual voicing: A traditional darker sound on the front side of the figure eight, and a brighter rising ribbon response on the other. Tracking your electric guitar? Use the dark side right up against your cranked guitar amp. Overdubbing vocals? Spin it around and track your vocals on the bright side. The difference is big: Each side of the Naked Eye features its own distinct voicing.

* Dual voicing for limitless studio applications; loud guitar amps, quiet acoustic sources, vocals and more
* Traditional warm ribbon response on the front side of the figure eight
* Rising response on the back, but without the typical condenser harshness
* Durable Naked Ribbon Design by Crowley and Tripp for everyday use
* High output, low noise, with a custom wound, full size transformer for smoothest bass and cleanest signal
* Hand built in our U.S. lab by people who understand the art of transducer engineering, tuning, and performance
* Innovative low diffraction rotary mount included
* Wood storage case and three-year warranty

Gebo
suffering 'studio suck'

Post by Gebo » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:05 am

This mic is great!!!
As it was in the begining, so shall it be in the end...