HELP with Replication? Anyone hear of this company?

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

spidersandkidsmoke
gimme a little kick & snare

HELP with Replication? Anyone hear of this company?

Post by spidersandkidsmoke » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:36 am

Hello Tape Op,

This is my first CD. So I've never sent my project off to get replicated. We've got a very limited time frame that we're working with here and we're pretty much down to the wire (January 14th cut off date). So I need the best place to use for full packaging and printing with a low budget in mind. 4 panel recyclable packaging, full color print job, 1,000 CDs. Would like something to be all in house. I don't want to be deal with three separate parties b/c of the potential problems. Definitely want something in the US.

Has anyone heard of this company good or bad? They offered a 5% off the best price quote I got, seems like a good deal. Any info would be GREATLY appreciated! Most thanks!

http://www.inhousedigital.com/

-Nina-
www.myspace.com/ninastunes

snatchman
george martin

Post by snatchman » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:27 am

I've never heard of this company. But when in doubt, try "Disc Makers". They have done good work in the past for me.. Good luck...

yardleyone
steve albini likes it

Post by yardleyone » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:25 pm

www.mediaomaha.com

these guys did my last project and it was quality all around. plus they came in cheaper than pretty much everyone else. discmakers is kinda the wal-mart of this business.
all the bad leaves fall on cake for heaven's sake

chorga1
pushin' record

Post by chorga1 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:41 pm

Another second for media omaha

Leviethan
gettin' sounds

Post by Leviethan » Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:30 pm

I replied to this in another thread, but seriously, CD Man. They are less expensive than any plant in the States, and they are FAST. They will also do 500 CDs. If this is your first CD, I highly recommend you start by pressing 500. Unless you have distribution, and/or tour like crazy, you will end up with 800 CDs sitting in your closet.
Leviethan