pod xt live, plus bass pack, plugin, roadcase

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

mrufino1
pushin' record

pod xt live, plus bass pack, plugin, roadcase

Post by mrufino1 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:17 pm

I am selling my pod xt live. I purchased it on here a few months ago to use at gigs, but through a few months of using it, I realize I am still a guitar-cable-amp guy. I used this on bass, which is why the bass pack is installed. In addition, I have the greabox plugin functionality installed, so it will work as a VST or RTAS (not sure about AU, I'm not a mac guy). The plugin is very nice, and since the bass pack is installed (as well as fxjunkie, which comes standard on the xt live), those are available in the plugin as well. I will include all of the presets I made (if you want them) or restore it to the original settings, whatever you prefer. Finally, there is a nice pedalboard/ roadcase included- pod is mounted secirely and the powersupply is attached to an extension cord, which I feel is a lot more reliable for stage work than using a gig bag and leaving the power plug out. Anyway, I am asking $500 shipped (in the US) and will most definitely consider trades, in particular I am looking for a keyboard controller, midi bass items (pickup, converter, etc), or a laptop (need not be spanking new- I am especially interested in an IBM thinkpad, such as the T41 OR T42). Thanks, feel free to ask any questions, and you can PM me here or email me at
mark (at) 157audio (dot) com.

mrufino1
pushin' record

Post by mrufino1 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:55 am

If you are not interested in the bass pack or plugin, I will separate the pod and case from those, feel free to discuss.