POD XT LIVE, pedalboard road case, bass pack, gearbox plugin

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

mrufino1
pushin' record

POD XT LIVE, pedalboard road case, bass pack, gearbox plugin

Post by mrufino1 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:17 pm

Line 6 POD XT Live $225 shipped
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=004
It is on ebay $225 buy it now but I will throw in the shipping free for Tape Oppers, plus you do not have to buy it from ebay unless you want to. It sounds great, I just decided that I am better off plugging my bass straight into an amp for ease of setup and tear-down on gigs.
The POD works perfectly.

Pedalboard/Roadcase $75 plus shipping or local pickup

Bass amp model pack for POD
Gearbox plugin for pod- will make whatever Line6 pod hardware and model packs you own a plugin- so in this case, if you bought them with the pod xt live, you would have the pod model packs, plus all of the bass amps, plus the preamp models and the FX junkie pack available as plugins (VST, RTAS, and AU)
These need to either be purchased with the pod or together without the pod because I have to transfer my line 6 account to the person who buys them so they can do with them as they wish.
Asking $200 for the bass pack and plugin

$450 and I'll split shipping for everything together, local pickup is OK too (I'm in Morth Jersey, by GIANTS stadium). I would prefer paypal but will also take other methods (as long as you are not the King of Nigeria looking to have me help transfer funds...)
PM me and I will send pictures

mrufino1
pushin' record

Post by mrufino1 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:00 pm

The pod was sold, still have the roadcase and the software available. I would consider some trades too if you were interested. As far as the software goes, the bass pack and plugin now must be bought together because I have to transfer my line6 account to you.

Brett Siler
moves faders with mind

Post by Brett Siler » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:00 pm

What is the size of the roadcase?

mrufino1
pushin' record

Post by mrufino1 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:07 am

Inside (useable area) dimensions are about 22" wide, 13" front to back, about 5" high (maybe a little less high)- it fits the podxt live and power adapter perfectly- it is a velcro base (or a material velcro sticks to) and you can run the wires underneath if you want by drilling a few holes- the base unscrews. I will PM you a picture (if you can attach pics to PM's!)