FS: effectron, yamaha digital delay

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

kenl666
ass engineer

FS: effectron, yamaha digital delay

Post by kenl666 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:15 am

Effectron ADM 1030 SOLD

Digital delay rack-mount unit. In typical condition for something this old; Missing colored insert on one button (right-most button in picture). No manual. The power supply was just recapped.

1024mS total delay time, four program settings (disclosure: I do not know if these work, no manual so I don't know how to test). Output level control on the back, footswitch and CV inputs too.

Interesting feature: amplitude modulation of the delay time (envelope follower modulates the delay time)

Yamaha D1500 Digital Delay rack unit

This module is approx. 20 years old but does have some MIDI control. Displays delay time in ms, has LFO with either square or sine wave. There is also an LP filter.

Easy to work with, has a few programmable memories. Not quite studio quality but would be fantastic in a guitarist's rig.

Please note that the powercord has been trimmed (it's about 18" with a burly 3-prong attached).

Pictures of both items are available.

Asking $100 each, shipping (continental US only) included.

edit: The effectron works as far as using it for a digital delay, but I do not know how to work the program storage buttons. They are not physically broken, but I don't know how to operate them to store & recall programs.
Last edited by kenl666 on Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.