lots of stuff for sale!

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

tiger vomitt
dead but not forgotten

lots of stuff for sale!

Post by tiger vomitt » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:59 pm

i go overboard with buying, i have to stop this behavior before i find ruin

everything is plus shipping unless noted. paypal is ok. money orders are good too. local pickup is wonderful (im in brooklyn, ny)

just in time for tax return season!

-hohner pianet t, 70's electric piano. reeds and pickups style. sounds like i am the walrus. plugs right in like a guitar, it doesnt need power. VERY PORTABLE! lighter and smaller than a 200a. for a mintue it looked like i was gonna be playing electric piano so i picked this up. nice cond. $400 SOLD SOLD SOLD

-2005 MIA fender jazz bass. black with maple fingerboard and black pickguard. has the S1 switch, which i usually left on cuz it sounded so good. super duper nice bass. i took it on one tour (used a 73 p bass on the next one, nowadays im playing bass VI). no issues except for a little duct tape gunk around the strap button (i had this shitty strap for a while...for 3 shows straight the damn strap was coming off, then it never happened again wtf???). i think the gunk'll come off without a problem, although i left it on cuz i like it. im like that. there are some scratches too. it got used, what can i say. i played the frig out of this thing, never abused it tho! anyway, everything's stock, it's a beautiful bass that i dont really wanna sell except im barely playing regular 4 string bass these days. it was a real PITA finding one this nice!i picked it up and knew right away it was the one for me. currently strung up with labella flatwounds. check out la otracina on youtube for videos of me playing it. $800 with gig bag.

-aguilar 2x10 bass cabinet. model gs210. 350 watt capacity at 8 ohms. sort of hi end stuff here. sounds super good! has volume controllable tweeter. $275 SOLD SOLD SOLD

-aguilar 1x12 bass cab. model gs112. 300 watts at 8 ohms. has volume controllable tweeter. same hi quality stuff as the other cab. i just drank a huge coffee. $250.

-danelectro 6 string bass/baritone guitar. picked this up a few weeks ago when i was in denver, i bought it on ebay and didnt bother shipping it since i was going there. very cool guitar but im gonna stick with my fender VI i think..i gotta pay off some other gear so unfortunately the dano's gotta go. anyway, it's in great shape with no issues and sounds super cool. totally sweet, twangy and unique tone. currently tuned B to B, baritone style but unlike most baritones it has the longer scale length (29.75") which is what you want if youre gonna go E-E (the strings are easy to find on the internet). otherwise you get floppy strings and out of tune notes in the lowest registers at E-E tuning. most baritones are like 28", usable but kind of yucky sounding in the end at bass tuning. i love the tone with the pickup selector in the middle too, which on a lot of guitars and basses sounds kind of yuck. but on here it sounds huge. 2 stacked pots like a 60's jazz bass which is kinda awesome. asking what i paid, $400.
actual guitar (gig bag not included unfortunately, i still need it)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

-electro harmonix frequency analyzer ring modulator pedal. near mint, barely a scratch. with power supply. totally awesome ring mod..only selling cuz i need the bucks. i can see myself buying it again in the future. sounds great with bass too, and not all ring mods will (they'll cut out the lows). $79 with orig box and power supply SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

-boss oc-2 octave pedal. also barely a scratch. i keep buying these then selling them when i go broke. dammit! classic pedal. the first one i bought in the 80's kept me extremely entertained thru my youth. you know the sound. saw a violinist totally rock one of these at a show in athens, GA once, i was like WOWWWW whodathunkit. $55 sold sold sold

-AND FINALLY - - - Great River ME-1NV mic pre. exc cond. kind of a super neve thing. one channel, really fuckin nice! ive had it for years but i dont really need it anymore. nicest preamp ive ever owned by far. also killer for completely bonkers DI guitar fuzz. sounds great on everything ive ever used it for. seriously. a studio geek's favorite. $950. i might still have the original box. GONE, SOLD SOLD SOLD

feel free to contact me with any questions! PM me for phone # or email
my ebay username is "pointy!" if you wanna see what a trustworthy person i am!

thx
evan sobel
Last edited by tiger vomitt on Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Electro-Voice 664
re-cappin' neve

Post by Electro-Voice 664 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:08 am

pm'd ya
"Play ethnicky jazz to parade your snazz. On your five grand stereo."

tiger vomitt
dead but not forgotten

Post by tiger vomitt » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:53 am

boss oc-2 is sold!

tiger vomitt
dead but not forgotten

Post by tiger vomitt » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:23 pm

2x10 cab and hohner pianet are gone

im also interested in trades - but only for a cool marshall head and a rat pedal

tiger vomitt
dead but not forgotten

Post by tiger vomitt » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:48 pm

the jazz bass and aguilar 1x12 are still available