FS: Alesis RA-100 monitor amp & KRK Rokit passives

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

nlmd311
tinnitus

FS: Alesis RA-100 monitor amp & KRK Rokit passives

Post by nlmd311 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:33 pm

Hey everyone,
I can't justify having two monitoring systems around for what I do, so to keep with the "healthy" mode of clearing out redundancies around the studio, I'm offering up a set of monitors and amp.

The amp is an Alesis RA-100 reference amp. It is rated 100 watt at 4 ohm, or 75 watt at 8 ohm. Cosmetically fair, mechanically great. It has the usual rack rash and the right rack ear is slightly bent inward. One of the four screws that held in the transformer fell out a while ago, but hasn't caused any concern for replacement so I never got around to it. It powers up, without hesitation, and the volume pots are smooth and noise-free.
Asking $65 shipped.

The monitors are KRK Rokit's. These are the older, trapezoidal-like shaped monitors. They are passive and have only been used in the time I have had them with the Alesis, which is rated perfectly to couple with the monitors which are rated at 75 watts at 8 ohm.
The woofer's and tweeters and in good condition. No rips, tears, etc. No weird noises when played. No cone rub. The cabinets are one piece and SOLID. There are some scratches and one has a small nick to the top left corner (about the size of a pencil tip...maybe slightly larger), but nothing else to mention.
Asking $200 shipped. These are fairly heavy and will be packed in separate boxes for safe shipping, so please factor that into the price if it seems somewhat steep.

Also have speaker cable to go with either the amp or speakers, free of charge. It is the basic MusiciansFriend, stock kind. 1/4" to banana. Perfect condition, no issues. Probably about 15' each.

I've sold quite a few things through here in the past (as recently as November/December) and am a Powerseller on eBay with 300+ positive transaction. Verified on Paypal...the whole deal.

Pictures can be found here

Thanks

-Darrill
slowly panning across something kind of crappy...