FS: Tab Funkenwerk V-71 Tube DI. SOLD

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

Coco
re-cappin' neve

FS: Tab Funkenwerk V-71 Tube DI. SOLD

Post by Coco » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:15 am

Hi Guys. I have a very nice Tab Funkenwerk V-71 tube DI for sale. Pretty much my favourite DI I have ever used but I'm not recording any longer so gear has to go. Slowly I've been selling off my collection of gear. I had a pair of the V-71 DI's and am down to one and it has to go.

This thing is really damn good bass di and good for some keys too. I liked using it with an old Rhodes I had and have treid it with synths with success. Very sweet sounding tube DI with variable impedence, ground lift and ability to get some grit when pushed into saturation. You can also run pre-recorded signals through the V-71 for extra goodness.

Item is in great shape with very low hours. There is probably about 6 days of recording done with the DI so the tubes are very strong and fresh. Tubes are selected NOS telefunkens and came stock with this DI. I have all original packaging, manual and power cord. I might have a spare set of tubes as well if I can find them.

These are $750 new and I'm selling mine for $575. I prefer payment by paypal and I'll cover the fees. Buyer will pay shipping insured only. I prefer Canada Post but can accomodate. Item ships from S4P 1M9 in Canada.

I can e-mail pics to any who want them.
Last edited by Coco on Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
I know enough to know that I don't know what I am doing.

Generals and Majors http://www.myspace.com/generalsandmajors

Coco
re-cappin' neve

Post by Coco » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:39 pm

SOLD!
I know enough to know that I don't know what I am doing.

Generals and Majors http://www.myspace.com/generalsandmajors