FS/FT: Harrison Pro-7 console

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

jmpizzoferrato
gettin' sounds

FS/FT: Harrison Pro-7 console

Post by jmpizzoferrato » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:50 pm

Hello.
This Harrison Pro-7 console came from a CBS radio station in Long Island. It has 4 mic/line modules, 5 stereo line module with EQ (one is missing an IC chip so 4 working), 12 stereo line modules with no EQ. It has 4 stereo busses and two stereo aux sends. It also has VCA automation.

All of the hookups are molex so it will take some work to get it all wired up. I also have a box of parts modules, the complete manual with all schematics, work order, etc. It was custom built in Feb. 1986.

I recently pulled every module out, cleaned them, cleaned to bottom of the chassis out, etc. I also powered it up and everything seems to be working although I can't fully test it as i don't have the male molex connectors. There are a few burnt bulbs.

If you're interested, someone on ebay is selling 4 stereo line modules right now and I know he has a lot more. This console has a lot of potential, I just don't have the time or space to make it happen.

I'm asking $2000 or would love to trade. I'm very open so please feel free to offer any microphones, preamps, compressors, EQs, reverbs, etc. You have.

The board is located in Massachusetts and I need this to be local pick up. I picked it up in a Subaru Outback so a meduim sized station wagon, van, or SUV will work for you.

I have a lot of pictures but I dont have a server to upload them onto to please contact me with your email address and I'll send them off.

Thanks.
-justin
jmpizzoferrato at gmail

jmpizzoferrato
gettin' sounds

harrison

Post by jmpizzoferrato » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:21 am

ill consider any best offer for gear trade or $$$

jmpizzoferrato
gettin' sounds

price drop

Post by jmpizzoferrato » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:25 am

$1000 obo

jmpizzoferrato
gettin' sounds

Post by jmpizzoferrato » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:39 pm

bump. any offers at all? i really need to move this thing. can meet regionally.