Assorted items for sale

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

mrufino1
pushin' record

Assorted items for sale

Post by mrufino1 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:19 am

Assorted items up for sale
rackmount splitters- 1 in, 3 out, transformer isolated, ground lifts- 4 channels each, I have 4 to make 16 channels. 2 are EWI, 2 are Horizon. All are in perfect shape and they sound good.
EWI- $90 apiece plus shipping
Horizon- $125 apiece plus shipping
All 4 together, $400 plus shipping

8 channel snakes, xlr to xlr- one is ten feet, one is 3 feet, gold ends, user serviceable, can't remember the brand name at the moment- they work great with the splitters...- $50 together

XLR y cables- I believe roughly 12 of them- $60

OLP guitar, red, nice playing instrument, great for a beginner or a backup- $125

Superlux CM-H8K matched pair cardioid sdc's. These sound really nice, I just never use them anymore. Matched pair, along with case, shockmounts (each shockmount has a little crack in the same spot, they still work perfectly fine), and stereo bar. $90 plus shipping

Presonus firepod- in perfect shape, firmware was just restored by presonus (so it is now technically an FP10)- $275 plus shipping

Pedalboard- carpet covered, all cables can go under the ?floor? of the pedalboard- made by NYC cases- housed a podxt live and power supply perfectly to give an idea of the size. $50 plus shipping

8 space shockmount rack, 20? rackable depth- $100 plus shipping

Local pickup would be fantastic for any of the items, I am in Northern NJ near Giants Stadium, feel free to PM me with your email address if you would like pictures of anything. Unfortunately I am selling this stuff to raise money for tax bills, so I can't do trades at this time.