FS: Power Mac G4 - dual 1.25 - maxxed out - EyeTV included

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

altoidboy
alignin' 24-trk

FS: Power Mac G4 - dual 1.25 - maxxed out - EyeTV included

Post by altoidboy » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:53 am

This is a fully maxxed out Power Mac G4, running dual 1.25GHz processors. I am the original owner and have had it for the past few years. It has been a workhorse computer that has never had a single problem with it. I've expanded it with a number of high-end options so the thing SCREAMS. It is a perfect computer for graphics, video, media editing, and for general web, internet, and office use.

It includes a Miglia TVMini HD unit with EyeTV software. What this means is that it is TiVo for your Mac. You plug your cable jack in, and you can watch live TV (clear QAM from your cable) in a window on your screen, pause, rewind, record, etc...with no monthly subscription fees like TiVo has. It's awesome. I'm totally addicted.

I'm selling because I got a newer Mac and no longer need this one. There are a lot of specs on this system so here goes.

**Power Mac G4, running at dual 1.25GHz

**2GB RAM (maximum)

**4 internal hard drives (maximum): 250GB, 200GB, 200GB, and 200GB

**Two internal optical drives - one SuperDrive and one Combo drive. (SuperDrive burns and reads both DVD's and CD's; the Combo drive reads CD's and DVD's, and burns CD's). You can easily duplicate discs by using both drives simultaneously.

**Additional Firewire PCI card installed (2 extra ports)

**Additional USB PCI card installed (4 extra USB 2.0 ports)

**Miglia TVMini HD with EyeTV software

**Bluetooth adapter included! Easily use a headset for chatting, or sync your cell phone, or use wireless keyboards and mice.

**The latest operating system: Leopard 10.5.3.

**Extra software installed: iLife '08 (iPhoto, iWeb, iTunes, GarageBand, and iDVD), EyeTV (for TiVo-like viewing), NeoOffice office suite (fully compatible with Microsoft Word), Apple Hardware Test (CD image), Transmission (Bit Torrent client), Carbon Copy Cloner (the best backup program), CyberDuck (FTP program), Google Earth, Google Sketchup (3D design program), Blender (advanced 3D design program), TubeTV (downloads YouTube videos), Handbrake (DVD ripper), and StuffIt Expander (expands almost every type of archive file in the universe).

**All original system discs, keyboard and mouse.

**Mint condition, in original box

**Optional: 2 widescreen Samsung 19" LCD monitors, for an additional $400. Perfect condition, in original box, no dead pixels, all cables included.

**Located in Los Angeles, CA (Valley Village, 91607). Pickup preferred. Asking $700 OBO.