FS: Patchbays, Lots of Rack Gear, and the Rack Itself

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

tret-lo
gettin' sounds

FS: Patchbays, Lots of Rack Gear, and the Rack Itself

Post by tret-lo » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:24 pm

I'm downsizing my rig and selling some of my outboard gear, plus the rack it's in.

The following items can be shipped within the US. All items are in good condition other than some rack rash.

Behringer Ultragain Pro 8 Digital AD/DA: $120
Behringer Powerplay Pro 4 Ch. Headphone Amp: $60
DBX 166 Stereo Compressor: $120
Symetrix 522 Compressor/Limiter/Expander/Gate/Ducker: $120
T.C. Electronic M300 Digital Effects Processor: $120

I also have the following heavy stuff for local pick up only.

2 x ADC 96 Channel TT Patchbays: $150 each
These two identical patchbays include a front rack with TT jacks and a rear rack with an ADC punch block, connected by about 6 feet of cable, which makes them quite heavy. They can be configured for any desired normalization scheme. The bays are in fair condition, with around 4 broken punch points on the back, which can easily and cheaply be replaced. They could also use a good cleaning. However, they are excellent, high-quality bays that have served me well for many years. This is a gread opportunity to put you whole home studio on a good patch bay for cheap. If you buy both bays together, I'll throw in my ~40 patch cables and the ADC punchdown tool. Otherwise that stuff is $50.

15 Space Heavy-Duty Road Rack Case: $50
This is a very solid road case that has seen some wear but is still highly functional. It's on wheels and is foam padded. Pictures are on the way...

PM me with your offers.

Peace,
Ryan