Moving Sale - Updated 7/31

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

meblumen
steve albini likes it

Moving Sale - Updated 7/31

Post by meblumen » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:10 pm

As many of you know I'm moving to NYC so I need to get rid of a few extra items. I tried to price everything to move but if you think something is a bit high let me know and I might budge a bit.

SM Pro Audio PR8 Eight Channel Mic Pre - $50

Behringer Ultra-DI Pro DI4000 4 Channel Active DI - $50

Behringer Multi-Gate Pro XR4400 4 Channel Gate/Expander - $50

Symetrix 501 Single Channel Compressor - Sold

Orban 622B Two Channel Equalizer - Sold

DBX 163x Singel Channel Compressor - Sold

Echo Layla 20 D/A Converter - $50

Epiphone Les Paul LP-100 - Sold

Electra Japanese 335 Copy - Sold

Everything is in good working order. A couple of the rack items have some minor rack rash. I should have pictures by this evening.

There might be a few cables and some other odds and ends so keep checking back.

Please do not hesitate to email me with questions. I frequently forget to check PMs so please contact me at michael.blumenthal@yahoo.com.
Last edited by meblumen on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

meblumen
steve albini likes it

Post by meblumen » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:13 pm

Just wanted to give it a bump as I have updated it with new items.

kilsin
audio school graduate

Post by kilsin » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:54 pm

Would like to see pics of the es335 copy. Please include the headstock if possible.

meblumen
steve albini likes it

Post by meblumen » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:17 pm

I'll have pics tonight. I don't know how to embed them in the post so just email me and I'll send them to you. Also, just to clarify, none of the prices include shipping costs. Lastly, paypal is my preferred method of payment.

meblumen
steve albini likes it

Post by meblumen » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:30 pm

A kind soul reminded me about flickr so I have posted all of the images online at this link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29051591@N07/

I will respond to everyone's emails individually but I just wanted to answer a few quick questions.

I received a ton of emails about the Electra guitar. The guitar has a ton of potential but needs some work. I just got it a couple months ago and if I wasn't moving to NY I would keep it and fix it myself. Anyway, there is some adhesive almost sticker like materials on the body that need to be removed. Also. somebody did a poor job installing a neck shim. In addition it could use a good setup. Subsequently if you are looking for a guitar you can play right out of the box this is not for you. For those of you who don't mind putting in a bit of effort, your time will be greatly rewarded with a truly nice guitar.

The DBX cosmetically is not the prettiest (although I have certainly seen worse). Also, one of the tops to one of the knobs on the symetrix comp is missing. Neither of these issues effect the function or performance of either of these devices. The SM Pro Unit has minimal wear along with Orban and the two behringer units are cosmetically 9s.

Lastly the Epi comes with a hardshell case and the Electra has a gig bag.

meblumen
steve albini likes it

Post by meblumen » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:04 pm

Just wanted to give this a quick bump. Thanks to everyone who bought something.

Everything else is currently priced at $50. I'm willing to do $50 including shipping per item to anyone in the continental US or $175 for the whole lot. I'll also entertain offers but if I can't get anything reasonable I'd rather just give it to a friend or take it with me.