Apex 435, M-audio O2, Peavey Spectrum bass

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

mrufino1
pushin' record

Apex 435, M-audio O2, Peavey Spectrum bass

Post by mrufino1 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:30 am

Apex 435 microphone- I have three of them, great mic for the money, $65 shipped to US for one mic, I am not sure if I am selling one or two of them, but definitely one. Let me know if you want two.

Presonus HP4 Headphone amp- one stereo in, 4 stereo outs, Power supply included, perfect shape- $55 shipped to US SOLD!

M-Audio O2 keyboard controller- not 100% sure I am selling this yet, if I sell all of this stuff I will be using the money to get a novation xiosynth, so let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you asap. This is class compliant, so no drivers, and is very thin, fits perfectly in a laptop bag.- $80 shipped to US

Peavey Spectrum bass module- $45 shipped to US. I use this live with the O2 controller to do synth bass, but it is not as "synthy" as I was hoping. Still sounds cool, I am just looking for something less "plug and play," so that I can program new sounds (hence the desire to get the xiosynth). Perfect shape, with power supply. I have the O2 programmed to select specific patches and control some parameters on this, I can explain how to do it if needed.

Thanks, feel free to ask any questions.
Last edited by mrufino1 on Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

mrufino1
pushin' record

Post by mrufino1 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:17 pm

HP4 is sold pending payment, thanks! Other items still available, if you want the keyboard and the spectrum bass I'll make you a nice deal and will definitely combine shipping on multiple items (meaning saving you some $$), so feel free to ask. Thanks!