8 Space shockmount rack, 20" deep- $125- local near NJ

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

mrufino1
pushin' record

8 Space shockmount rack, 20" deep- $125- local near NJ

Post by mrufino1 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:09 am

I have an OSP 8 space shockmounted rack, 20" rackable depth (fits my rackmount PC). I have had this for sale before and had some interest, but I just don't want to deal with shipping this due to its size, so I am making this local pickup only (and I can meet up somewhere in between too). I included the states I did because I travel a lot to play, so although I live in North Jersey by Giants Stadium, I am in Philly, South Jersey, Poconos, CT, Westchester, and NYC on a regular basis for gigs. I will also be in Rhode Island at the end of October and my brother lives there, so arrangements could be made to meet there or leave it there. With all of that said, you could pick it up from me too! Anyway, $125, rack is in perfect shape. I am just trying to get rid of things I don't need to get things I do need, and since I don't record on location anymore, this rack sits in my house (and pretty much has since I got it). PM me or email me at 157audio (at) gmail (dot) com if you would like pictures. Thanks a lot!