FS:Jaguar/RD custom and effects pedals& CARVER Tmf15

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

TRIFECTA
gimme a little kick & snare

FS:Jaguar/RD custom and effects pedals& CARVER Tmf15

Post by TRIFECTA » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:37 pm

Pedals:

EH Small Stone w/power adapter and box. -70 shipped.
EH #1 ECHO w/box and power adapter (It is like brand new). 70 shipped
Boss T2 tuner w/box- 70 shipped
Boss CE2 chorus. Japanese (powers with battery, but has no output)-70
DOD Stereo Flanger fx70 w/power supply-20 bucks shipped

Carver TM15f Power amp -Works GREAT! 300 shipped

If interested in any of these pedals let me know and I will give you pics.

1966 Fender Jaguar customized with Gibson RD electronics. Pretty incredible guitar. I hate to part with her, but I just can not justify keeping her.

The hardware is all 70's Gibson. The First three tuners turn one way, and the last three turn the other way...to tune (dont ask). The fender decal was taken off and had a customized pearl inlay done on it with the Initials inlaid as well. The body was refinished in the early 70's and looks great!

The electronics are from a 70's Gibson RD with the moog circuit board. The pick guard is custom cut to fit the body and all the routing done to it, to fit the moog board and humbuckers.

This is some serious tone monster, J Mascis tones out yer anus!
It has a 70's fender hard case in ok condition, minus the latches and handle is wired on.

This guitar is super awesome and I hope someone here would like it. It plays great and sounds great to me.

I am pricing it at 1500 shipped, which I feel is a great price. Most likely someone will have to play it to fall in love with it, but I figured I would offer it up here and PRF.

Stand in front of my amps

It will sound like sand paper on teeth