Lots of things for sale- all "Low End" but decent-

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

mrufino1
pushin' record

Lots of things for sale- all "Low End" but decent-

Post by mrufino1 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:23 pm

Hi, I have hit a tough, temporary financial spot and need to sell some items to pay some backwards bills that popped up. I don't have anything too fancy but it all works well and I have made some really good recordings with this stuff. Feel free to PM me with any details needed and all prices include US shipping.

Presonus Firepod- $300
8 Space shockmount rack (local only please- near Giants stadium in NJ), 20" rackable depth to fit the 19" depe rack PC below$100
Rackmount recording PC- 3 space rackmount chassis, athlon x2 3800 processor, PCI video card, foxconn motherboard, firewire card, dual 250 gig sata drives, 2gb ram. This works great, worked really well with protools LE and with reaper. The door on the rackmount PC that covers the DVD-RW drive is gone, but that doesn't affect anything (the lock broke at one point so I took the door off- I had it open most of the time anyway, never had a security issue that needed my computer locked!) $350 or $300 local pickup
If you want the firepod, pc, and rack together and can pick it up I will do all for $650

2 Apex 435 mics- cardioid, really decent sounding inexpensive mic, $50 each

samson monitor controller- perfect shape, selects between 3 sources, does mono, talkback mic, etc. -$65

19" LCD widesreen monitor- $100

Boss Micro BR, with AC adapter and 1gig SD card, perfect shape, original box, etc.- $175

Acer laptop- my wife bought this about 1 year ago, still in perfect shape, barely left the house- I will get the exact specs, but I know it is a dual pentium (not centrino), 1 gig ram, DVD RW, 15" screen, 160 gig (maybe 120?) sata hard drive. Works fine, she hates vista and I was going to put ubuntu on it but haven't, she now uses my work laptop with ubuntu on it. $350

2 protools plugins, I no longer have protools and I got these with my PT7 upgrade when they had that deal going. Both are free, just pay the $25 ilok transfer fee on each. Won't help my debt but I don't need them!
Digidesign Smack!LE
Digidesign DINR LE

Feel free to ask any questions, all of this stuff has been really solid for me but we are in a bit of a bind and anything that is not living or used on a daily basis is getting sold to get us back the right way sooner rather than later. Thanks!

mrufino1
pushin' record

Post by mrufino1 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:17 pm

To answer some more questions about the rack PC, I found the door, so although it has no lock you could probably get one pretty easily again. I also realized when I took some pictures a few minutes ago that the piece covering the 3.5" slot in the front is no longer there because I had a jaz drive mounted (which is gone). A card reader or something would fill that slot nicely. Also, No licensed OS is included, unless you want linux on it (which is what I use now for all of my computing). Thanks!