TL Audio mic pre, cable snakes, lamps SOLD

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

Milkmansound
george martin

TL Audio mic pre, cable snakes, lamps SOLD

Post by Milkmansound » Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:46 pm

I have some random stuff for sale. Pictures are from phone because camera needs new batteries.

TL audio Dual Valve Mic Pre and DI (SOLD)

I was not able to find much about this except for a sound on sound review. Its from the mid 90's, and is a tube/solid state hybrid. According to SOS, the DI is all tube, save for the op amp balancing output stage. It sounds pretty good! For the money, this thing is very useful because it will do HiZ, LowZ, and mic level. Price is ballpark from another post I saw with this selling for $300.

Next I have some cable snakes, and BNC Quicklite lamps. I am not sure if the bulbs are good anymore - I can not test them. But the lamps are good because they last forever.

Lamps SOLD

Snakes SOLD

as usual everything OBO or I will consider trades. Free lamps if you buy snakes and preamps.

PM or email tim at milkmansound.com
Last edited by Milkmansound on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
(((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))
www.pedalsteelamp.com
www.milkmansound.com
Follow me on Facebook!

phantom power
suffering 'studio suck'

Post by phantom power » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:45 pm

The pics are kinda blurry.

What can you tell me about the snakes (lengths, connectors, etc.)?

I might be interested.

Thanks

-AE

KamikazeKyle
gimme a little kick & snare

Post by KamikazeKyle » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:17 pm

I'm really interested in the TL audio pre but I wont' have money to pay for it till the 6th because of paypal being gay about money transrer. Would that be legit for you sir?

Milkmansound
george martin

Post by Milkmansound » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:46 pm

TL is all but gone.

My pictures are terrible - and I apologize for that. Here is what those snakes are:

One is 8 Channels of XLR - and both ends are terminated. I bought it off ebay a few years back - its nothing special, but the small box sure comes in handy if you are doing live stuff. 50'

There is a whirlwind 1/4" balanced 8 channel snake that I made out of a splitter box that I had lying around. Its Belden 9 pair cable, and since it used to land on an ADC patchbay, its not terminated at the fan end. I used to have it behind my synths, and it would run around my room to my rack. Not sure of length, maybe 35-40'?

The little one is 1/4 Balanced to 1/4" balanced. Again, its Belden 9 pair, and all 9 are used. So its a 9 channel snake! 12' I think
(((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))
www.pedalsteelamp.com
www.milkmansound.com
Follow me on Facebook!

norton
buyin' a studio

Post by norton » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:25 am

pm sent on snakes