FS: Patch Bay, OC 703, 18 space rack, monitor stands - Miami

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

nlmd311
tinnitus

FS: Patch Bay, OC 703, 18 space rack, monitor stands - Miami

Post by nlmd311 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:06 am

Hey everybody,
I can't afford the space that some of these things are taking up.

*The patch bay is a TEAC PB-64, 64 point RCA patch bay. It is identical to this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-PB-64-Teac- ... dZViewItem

It's in very good shape with only some light rack rash, and stickers on the front labeling what the in's were used for. These could be removed with a little effort. I peeled away the corner of one, and the underneath looks perfect. Asking $35 shipped anywhere in the continental USA. I've got 8 RCA to XLR cables that I'd throw in for an extra $10 if anyone was interested. 4 are RCA to XLR Male, and 4 are RCA to XLR Female.

*I also have an 18-space metal equipment rack that could use a better home. Open front and back (although has hinges in the rear where a door once was...came without when I picked it up secondhand) with ventilation slits along the sides.

$20
Pick up in Miami. Not heavy, just fairly large, and sturdy. Shipping may be an option, but I doubt the cost of shipping would be justifiable.

*I've also got a total of 10 Owens Corning 703 fiberglass absorbers/traps that I made from 703 and burlap purchased from ATS Acoustics. 8 are 2", 6 of which have crude frames I built quickly so they could be hung when called for. The other 2 of the 10 are 4" thick (2x2" pieces). All are wrapped in burgundy burlap which I had treated to meet NFPA 701 fire rated fabric standards. 2 of the 2" are wrapped in non-treated, off white burlap (these are the two without frames...I used these as "clouds").
These are free to anyone who pays the shipping.
Looks to be about $160 for shipping and Paypal fees anywhere in the continental USA. See post below.
I will try to get pictures of the absorbers as soon as possible.

*A like new pair of On Stage Monitor Stands - $40 local. Shipping is an option.

Also considering selling my Soundtracs FM series mixer. If there is any interest, I would be more than happy to put up some information on it.

I have sold a number of things through the Tape Op Message Board, and have a 100% positive feedback rating on eBay after over 349 transactions. Please feel free to contact with any questions.

Thanks.

-Darrill
Last edited by nlmd311 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
slowly panning across something kind of crappy...

phantom power
suffering 'studio suck'

Post by phantom power » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:13 pm

Im interested in the 4" panels and maybe a couple 2", but I'm in CA, so It'd have to be shipped. Any idea of how much it would end up costing me?

-AE

nlmd311
tinnitus

Post by nlmd311 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:22 pm

Hey AE,
I'll let you know ASAP. I'll try to get a fairly accurate weight of them tomorrow and get you an estimate.

*updated the list to include monitor stands*

-Darrill

nlmd311
tinnitus

Post by nlmd311 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:24 pm

Bump just to say that since shipping is so expensive, and I really need the space, the absorbers/traps are free to anyone willing to pay the cost of shipping and Paypal fees for the payment of the shipping. Shipping and fees come out to just about $160 which would cover the 2 4" traps, and up to 3 (possibly 4) of the 2" traps.
Of course, I'll only be charging the actual cost of shipping, so let me know your zip code and I'll get you a closer approximation of what it looks like.

Thanks

-Darrill