Metric Halo "Legacy" ULN2 (For sale or Trade)

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

lharless
takin' a dinner break

Metric Halo "Legacy" ULN2 (For sale or Trade)

Post by lharless » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:59 am

This is the original Metric Halo ULN2. I have not added any of the 2D technology.

I need to sell this item. It's been sitting in my home studio now, for a while, unused. I bought it from a guy on here a couple years ago, but I'm out of touch with what the legacy units are going for now. Make me an offer.

I've traded and sold things on here before, with great success. Search the backlog of topics. Have Larry check me out, whatever you want to do. Run a background check. I'm good to go.

I'm Lee Harless, from Blacksburg, Virginia. I made an attempt at running an audio production business over the last few years and it flopped like a broke frisbee (Wyndrock Audio Production).

I'm back in school, getting a film degree. Haha! Go figure... I should have started with a degree in the first place! haha, ohwell, whatever... here I am, broke and hungry... I've got gear to sell, you've got money to spend on gear, so let's get back to that.

Make me an honest offer. I want to get an Apogee Duet. I'd trade even up, for an Apogee Duet in MINT condition with the little carry case and an extra breakout cable. The form factor is something that I will use, and make music with, instead of it sitting in a rack and never getting any use. This ULN2 has not been used outside my house, since I got it, and I believe that it was hardly ever used when I got it from the guy I bought it from.

You can upgrade these things into monster behemoth DSP machines that run a bunch of really cool plugins. You can use them for basically anything. The preamps are high end, yadda yadda yadda... you've heard it all before. It's a great box. There's nothing like it in the world.

Buy it from me, so I can get back to work, writing my next hit single, that will go into my first breakthrough film.

lee.harless@yahoo.com
540-998-5663 (Any day, 10am-7pm EST)
www.myspace.com/harlesslee

Any offers are subject to a couple days of "thinking on it".

Thanks,
Lee

tnjazz
takin' a dinner break

Post by tnjazz » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:58 am

This is my old unit and I'd love to have it back.

pm sent your way
Authorized dealer for Audient, Avenson, JZ, Metric Halo, Milab, Nevaton and Violet Design
Come visit us at BIG PURPLE DOG

lharless
takin' a dinner break

Post by lharless » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:52 pm

It's yours. I'd rather do business with a prior successful trader. Great to hear from you. I see you're selling off that beautiful rig you had. Shame, but I totally understand.

I've had some offers. I'll get back to them and you and I can then get down to business. ..again, really great to hear from you. Love what you did with the website!