FS/FT Heathkit IT-12 Signal Tracer Guitar amp

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

madtho
steve albini likes it

FS/FT Heathkit IT-12 Signal Tracer Guitar amp

Post by madtho » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:26 pm

$85 or trade
TRADED
Funky, lab looking little box (not my pic) has been fully converted to guitar. Professionally recapped, 1/4" input 3 prong cord, 4" speaker and THE GLOWING EYE!!

The glowing eye actually isn't too bright, but it's cool nonetheless. A couple things have been intentionally disabled (the noise switch, and something about easily touched high voltage). I don't have the probe. You can hook up an additional speaker to the screw terminals, that's what I've been doing. Oh, and it goes to 100!

It's a fun amp. Great, ratty distortion, and surprising range from such a tiny little thing. Even more surprising when you open it up and see every square inch inside is full. It sounds great with the egg-static mic.

Trade: I'm looking for a not tired SM57, a Cascade Fathead, interested in stompboxes, I like uncommon mics/pres, I'd like an old transformer to wire up as a bass DI. I'm pretty open, what have you got?
We wanted to play traditional jazz in the worst way...and we did!
-Dave Van Ronk