sold

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

KFT
pushin' record

sold

Post by KFT » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Selling a pair of SX202's mounted to a rack shelf. These have one issue. When the phantom power is off there is a buzz coming out of them. When the phantom power is on the buzz is not there. Maybe some sort of grounding issue? Other than that, they work just fine and sound great. I used them with condenser mics and never bothered to do anything about it. They also come with the wall wart power supplies. Anyway, maybe you can fix it and have 4 channels of SX202 for cheap.SOLD!
Last edited by KFT on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

trodden
on a wing and a prayer

Re: Pair of Symetrix SX202 Mic Pre's

Post by trodden » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:53 pm

KFT wrote:Selling a pair of SX202's mounted to a rack shelf. These have one issue. When the phantom power is off there is a buzz coming out of them. When the phantom power is on the buzz is not there. Maybe some sort of grounding issue? Other than that, they work just fine and sound great. I used them with condenser mics and never bothered to do anything about it. They also come with the wall wart power supplies. Anyway, maybe you can fix it and have 4 channels of SX202 for cheap. $130 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. PM me if you want them. PayPal works for payment and I'll cover the fee.
cheap. fix em, mod em, and you've got four channels of some good sleeper pres. If I was not broke and not an idiot when it comes to electronics.. i'd pick them up.. Someone held my hand when it came to modding the two i have.

KFT
pushin' record

Post by KFT » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:03 pm

Bump!

:shock:

dubh dubh dubh
gettin' sounds

Post by dubh dubh dubh » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:38 am

oh maaan kft, I've been thinking hard about 202's for weeks, and when I see my auld pal Trodden weigh in on it... hmm... Ive already got different op-amps picked weeks ago... ah cripes Trodden, knowing my mini-rig, this'd be a good move, you reckon?

hah I think I know the answer to that! (crossing fingers for a coupla more days...)

Hey KFT, pm'd ye too.
http://tinyurl.com/fbookDUBH and

I mix/engineer/produce/reduce & make gear heinously misbehave in delightful ways.

parkinson's:it's not just for grannie anymore.
http://www.michaeljfox.org/living.cfm