Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man!

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

tiger vomitt
dead but not forgotten

Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man!

Post by tiger vomitt » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:19 pm

Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man

100% perfect working condition. I just tested it as i havent used it in a while. Sounds great and definitely has that vintage old school vibe to it. Actually sounds more (ugh) VINTAGE and more like tape delay than other memory men ive used. Not that it's really the goal with analog delays, but it happens to be that way with this one IMHO.

Older model with attached power cable. I think it's a reissue from the 90's..? At first i thought it was an older 70's model but a fellow tape-op'er showed me how to figure it out. Thanks Nate! He also pointed out:
Yours has two MN3005 delay chips, which are apparently more desirable by delay nerds. That chip has been discontinued, and EH bought up all they could and used them until they ran out, which is probably around the time they revised the PCB in 2002. The latest revisions use four MN3008 chips to get the desired delay time. Some argue that the MN3008 versions don't sound as good, so use that as a selling point for yours.
okee doke. moving right along...

There is a small opening in the power cable right by the jack, it has no effect on the pedal operationally, even if you jiggle it. Of course you are free to put tape over it or whatever, but i never felt the need to.

I put hooks on the back for mounting to a pedal board. I didnt want to put velcro all over the pedal. You can remove the hooks by undoing the screws that are holding them in. I'll leave them on there in case you'd like to install the pedal on your board without needing velcro.

Ive done a lot of selling (and buying haha) on here. You can check my 100% ebay feedback, my user name is "pointy!"

$275 plus shipping. Paypal's cool, i'll split the fees with you. Im in Brooklyn if youd prefer to meet in person. Feel free to get in touch with any questions!

here's some pictures for ya:

Last edited by tiger vomitt on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

tiger vomitt
dead but not forgotten

Post by tiger vomitt » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:13 pm

here's some pictures of the inside