Yamaha PM-1000 16 Channel mixer w/road case

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

stereobongos
alignin' 24-trk

Yamaha PM-1000 16 Channel mixer w/road case

Post by stereobongos » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:06 pm

I bought this mixer on ebay a year or so ago and I haven't had the time to get into it. Literally put it in storage the day I got it and that's where it's been ever since. It's fairly clean considering the age, and for as much as you see the modules for sale, the consoles themselves are a bit harder to come by. As is, it's a simple 16-4-2 mixer with 2 auxes (if I remember correctly) no channel direct outs. But for those wanting to mix digital tracks through x-formers and inductor EQ's, here's a cheap way to do it. Sorry I don't have pics but this posting is rather 'spur of the moment'. It's in Brooklyn, and I'll ship it if you want to pay for it, but it won't be cheap. I would sell it for the best offer over $1000, but I'm not starving to sell it so no lowballs please.
SB
Just because you can, that doesn't mean you should.
-Me

roygbiv
re-cappin' neve

Post by roygbiv » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:21 pm

where are you located?
"Decisions by the Secretary pursuant to the authority of this Act are non-reviewable and committed to agency discretion, and may not be reviewed by any court of law or any administrative agency."

darnell
takin' a dinner break

Post by darnell » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:46 pm

Says the mixer is in Brooklyn. Not sure where he is though. :lol:

d.

roygbiv
re-cappin' neve

Post by roygbiv » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:29 pm

doh!

my bad.
"Decisions by the Secretary pursuant to the authority of this Act are non-reviewable and committed to agency discretion, and may not be reviewed by any court of law or any administrative agency."

Sean Sullivan
moves faders with mind

Post by Sean Sullivan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:10 pm

Seems like a cool little desk...but shipping would probably be crazy expensive.
Still waiting for a Luna reunion