Digi OO2, Hamptone HVTP2, Dan Alexander 1272

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

bmack
audio school graduate

Digi OO2, Hamptone HVTP2, Dan Alexander 1272

Post by bmack » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:23 pm

I'm cleaning out my studio and getting rid of some gear. One day I'll wish that I hadn't sold these pieces, but they gotta go. Grab them before I change my mind!

Digi 002 Rack-- Original box, original manuals and paperwork, 7.4 Software. In great shape, was gently used in my home studio. $525. * SALE PENDING *

Hamptone HVTP2 Two channel tube mic pre and DI. I'm really going to miss this. Assembled at Hamptone, not a kit build. If you've been to Tape Op you probably know about this pre. They sound amazing! DI is very nice - I play electric guitar into it and the dynamic response makes it feel like I'm playing a tube amp. Very clean, only used in home studio. $850.

Dan Alexander Two Channel 1272 Mic Pre's I've had these in my studio since 2002 and they always deliver great rock sounds. Unit is very clean, works flawlessly $900.

Shure SM 91 PZM mic. Great for kick drum. Clean, with pre amp and original
case $200

2 Vintage AKG 451EB with CK-1 Capsules, black finish. One has orignal case, the other one doesn't. They both sound great and are fully functional. $650

Shure SM-81 $150.

I've figured shipping into the prices. I'm in Boston and will knock a few bucks off if you are local and can pick up the gear and bring cash.

Email me at amprepairs@yahoo.com if you have any questions.
Last edited by bmack on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

bmack
audio school graduate

Post by bmack » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:24 pm

Bumpski .

MitoPro
alignin' 24-trk

Post by MitoPro » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:07 pm

Bump for bmack and the gear he's got for sale. Brian is a great guy- we've made records together, worked on TV shows, I've bought gear from him, sold gear to him... I can vouch that you'll have a smooth transaction and that the gear has been well cared for.

I'll also vouch for the DA pre's. I borrowed Brian's unit a couple of years ago for a project- got great sounds on it all the way around, DI and mic. No, I've never A/B'ed it was an original 1272 so I'm not going to get into that debate- but it's a fantastic sounding pre all on its own.

- Matt