The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly: Hammond/Epiphone/Digi/ETC

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

sloanfiske
gimme a little kick & snare

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly: Hammond/Epiphone/Digi/ETC

Post by sloanfiske » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:52 am

OPEN TO OFFERS/TRADES. LOOKING FOR MIC PRES MOSTLY.

THE GOOD:

Hammond x5. A ?portable? Hammond with 2nd and 3rd harmonics, chorus, and vibrato. The presets do a pretty good job of getting ?That? sound, but it?s not tube, so no screaming dirty stuff. It also can sound like a Continental. So think of it as a multi purpose organ. I am the second owner. Decent condition. PU only in New York. $450.

Leslie 760 with Leslie preamp pedal. You can plug whatever you want into it as long as it has a ? jack. I replaced the speakers with a BBsound Treble driver (original was blown) and a higher wattage 15 (have the original in a box). My old Juno sounds esp fierce thru it. Again, I am the second owner?pick up only in NY. $500

Epiphone Dot. Red wine. Updated wiring and DiMarzio Humbuckers. Es335 sound at a fraction of the cost. w/HC $325

THE BAD:

Digi001 in box with manual and 5.1/6.0 disks for mac and windows $150

Behringer ADA8000 $125

Monster Lightpipe x2 for the aforementioned 001/ada8000. $50/both
Put them both together with a cheap G4 and have a cute little 18in/16 out rig. Worked for me for ages and sounded pretty great when I fed a clock into both with a great 2 channel A2D box. I?d sell the package for $300 (001/ada/lightpipe)

THE UGLY:
Symetrix Dual 5 band Stereo EQ. Well used and looks it. Works fine. Pots are a bit scratchy at times. $125

Alesis Microverb III. Old reliable. Seriously. $50

Alesis MidiVerb. Not the first version?but not the last either. I?ll have to dig around for the power supply, but it works. $50

Digitech DSP-128. Nasty fun. $50

Grab bag of cables/snakes/patchcables/etc. I have no idea what?s in there?but I think I remember a 24 ch snake without termination. I?ll pull everything and get accurate. Make offer.

JL Cooper PPS-2 Midi controlled sync. $50

ALL PRICES BEFORE SHIPPING AND PP.

All located just outside NYC.
my parents drove it up from the bahamas

really

not really...the bahamas are islands

sloanfiske
gimme a little kick & snare

Post by sloanfiske » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:17 am

up. open to offers and trades. looking for mostly mic pres and maybe a older slingerland/ludwig/rogers/oddball japanese drum kit with a 24 or 22 inch kick.
my parents drove it up from the bahamas

really

not really...the bahamas are islands

Danly
takin' a dinner break

Post by Danly » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:39 pm

pm about the leslie and JL-cooper. Tried to power my last jl cooper with a sega genesis wall-wart. smokey.
Starlab