*GONE* Martin Acoustic - Need Tube Amp Pronto

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

lharless
takin' a dinner break

*GONE* Martin Acoustic - Need Tube Amp Pronto

Post by lharless » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:16 pm

For Trade: Martin Acoustic Guitar - Sustainable Wood Series (OM Body Style)

Made in USA - The body wood is Cherry. Tortoise headstock covering. Tortoise binging, with center stripe, on the back and at the body peg. Tortoise heel cap. Gold hardware. Solid spruce top! BEAUTIFUL. Plays great. Excellent action. No flaws. Gorgeous top, with tight grain. In absolutely perfect mint condition. New, six months ago.

Bought for $1200, will sell for $900/OBO or will trade for a decent tube amplifier, of 30 watts or more. Would prefer a 40 watt 1x12 or 2x12 tube amp, of any reputable brand. Vintage amps, new amps, let me know what you have for trade on this.

The item is in Blacksburg, Virginia. Local trades, please. My phone number is 540-998-5663 I'm on facebook, as Lee Harless in Wytheville, Virginia. I'm in Blacksburg, Virginia, quite a lot, and Roanoke, Virginia. We're on eBay (girlfriend and i) as "misissula" and we have a 100% satisfaction rating. Same on Half.com. I am looking for a straight up trade, as I don't have extra cash to play with. This guitar is super nice. Read the reviews. I would keep this thing if I didn't need a tube amp. I had sold off my amp rig for recording equipment, and came upon this band and now I'm all about playing again. I *could* put it up on eBay for use with PayPal, if you'd prefer to outright buy it. I'll get some pics up right away.

Give me a yell, either facebook, email or on the phone. I don't check this board that much any more, because of work and school. But I wlil try to check back as often as possible.

Tell everyone you know. I'm willing to trade this expensive guitar for a decent little tube amp. It's really the only asset I have for the purpose, at the moment. Thanks guys!!

Here's a couple pics of the item:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/harlesslee ... 424393949/

Lee Harless
lee.harless@yahoo.com
540-998-5663[/url]