Misc. odds+ends; accessories, cables, connectors, etc.

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

centurymantra
buyin' a studio

Misc. odds+ends; accessories, cables, connectors, etc.

Post by centurymantra » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:59 pm

I?ve been actively trying to clean things up, reduce clutter and get rid of some of the small things that are sitting around gathering dust. I?ve got an odd assortment of small accessories, cables, connectors, etc. that I?m posting for sale in an attempt to ?clean house? a little bit.

Audio Technica ATHM20 headphones; kept around as backup phones ? virtually unused ? used once or twice for an hour or so; $35 including shipping to lower 48

Sony Earbud headphones
Yeah, it seems kind of sketchy buying used earbuds, but these are pretty much unused. I bought one of the nicer sets that Best Buy sold, and gave a crack at using these under a pair of shooter?s ear muffs as ?isolation phones?, but it just didn?t work for me. MAYBE 20 minutes of use. I?ve tossed the original rubber covers. There are two rubber pad covers left in the original box. Anyway?paid $40 for them and they?ve just been sitting on a shelf. $20, including shipping.

Raxxess 1RU rack shelf; good condition ? some scratches
$10

Fostex COP-1 optical/digital convertor
$35 SOLD
This little box takes care of converting toslink to coax and vice versa. Handy for its intended purpose. Includes power supply.

Adcom GFS-3 Speaker Selector
$25
You would normally see this used in home audio system applications, but it could work well as a monitor selector in the studio as well. Good condition and works nicely for its intended purpose.

Neutrik XLR Connectors;
I have a bag of Neutrik XLR connectors that were left over after switching some insert cables over to TRS connectors. They are all lightly used and in excellent, super clean condition. I have 5 XLR female and 5 XLR male connectors in the lot. Looks to be a mix of NC*MX/FX and NC*fxx/mxx, although a couple are unlabelled. Basically, all are decent mid-level Neutrik stuff.
$15 for the lot, including shipping

I have a variety of digital cables available:

2m Audioquest Optilink-A toslink; $15 shipped
2m Audioquest VDM-X Coaxial cable; $20 shipped

I also have two 8-9 foot glass toslink cables, which seem to be a generic brand. I bought these a few years ago based on their ?audiophile recommended? status from, if I recall correctly, a company called Sound Professionals. Cheap, but made of quality stuff; $15/ea. Shipped

Insert cables ? custom made w/ Canare cable and Neutrik connectors

7? TRS-TRS w/ wide spread; $15
5? TRS-XLRx2; $12
5? TRS-TRS; $10

Planet Waves 30? instrument cable; $25

Quantum Audio instrument cables; nicely made w/ good heat shrunk G&H connectors and OFC copper.

20? yellow; $10
20? blue; $10
10? purple; $8

Proco XLR mic cables; mid-level in the product line

25?; $15
15?; $10

Feel free to pass along any questions on this stuff.

Thanks for looking!
Last edited by centurymantra on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bryan
Shoeshine Recording Studio
"Pop music is sterile, country music is sterile. That's one of the reasons I keep going back to baseball" - Doug Sahm

centurymantra
buyin' a studio

Post by centurymantra » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:41 pm

This stuff is still around...

Bryan
"Pop music is sterile, country music is sterile. That's one of the reasons I keep going back to baseball" - Doug Sahm

centurymantra
buyin' a studio

Post by centurymantra » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:14 am

Still have got some knick-knacks and thing-a-ma-bobs over here...

Bryan

rty5150
pushin' record

Post by rty5150 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:12 pm

fostex received!!!

rich