TapeOp Back Issues and other gear

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

asmara
steve albini likes it

TapeOp Back Issues and other gear

Post by asmara » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:24 am

Well the day has come that I am retiring from music recording...at least going out on hiatus. I have listed a few lots of back issues up on the eBay site. Mention that your a TO member if you win the auction and I will throw in a lot of goodies such as patch cables, midi cords, adapters, snakes, power strips, otehr recording books, magazines etc... wish me luck, thanks for all the wonderful community over at TO. I will drop in from time to time. If there is any specific cable /jack cord or headphone that anyone is looking for drop me a note and I will see if I have it. Maybe we can work out a trade for some unused photographic film or paper (that is what I am following this year).Cheers

Nick Sevilla
on a wing and a prayer

Post by Nick Sevilla » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:24 pm

And your eBay name would be???
Howling at the neighbors. Hoping they have more mic cables.

asmara
steve albini likes it

Post by asmara » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:52 pm

Sorry, my ebay name is asmara2000.

Nick Sevilla
on a wing and a prayer

Post by Nick Sevilla » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:20 pm

asmara wrote:Sorry, my ebay name is asmara2000.
Thanks,

Got your earlier TapeOp magazines...

Cheers

asmara
steve albini likes it

Post by asmara » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:06 pm

I will be sending your tapeOps tomorrow. is there any special cables your looking for? also I am planning to sell the tapeOp books vol I and II. I will sell them to you for 25 dollars additional for both, or 15 each. The second vol is a little worn due to shipping problem--see the TO thread related to the first printing fiasco that Larry Crane had!@
If I dont hear from you I will assume you son;t need them. Also, please use my normal email for future replies.
collectorsitem@gmail.com

Nick Sevilla
on a wing and a prayer

Post by Nick Sevilla » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:31 am

asmara wrote:I will be sending your tapeOps tomorrow. is there any special cables your looking for? also I am planning to sell the tapeOp books vol I and II. I will sell them to you for 25 dollars additional for both, or 15 each. The second vol is a little worn due to shipping problem--see the TO thread related to the first printing fiasco that Larry Crane had!@
If I dont hear from you I will assume you son;t need them. Also, please use my normal email for future replies.
collectorsitem@gmail.com
Hi asmara,

I have both TapeOp books... so I don't need extra copies.

I am interested in TRS 1/4" balanced cables that are 18" or more in length, for my patchbay. I just found out yesterday the hard way that trying to go from the lower left patch point to the upper right one is impossible with the 12" cables I have now...

So hit me with an email, if you have 1/4" TRS patch cable 18" or longer. I'll check through tomorrow evening, Sunday.

Cheers